"I am the living bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give is my flesh for the life of the world. For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink" (Jn 6:51-55).
First Eucharist for Children
- The child must have been baptized Catholic (if your child was baptized in another Christian faith, please see the RCIA section). Please provide a copy of his/her Catholic baptismal certificate to the church office at registration. We cannot register any child in our sacramental preparation program without the baptismal certificate.
- The child must be in the 2nd to 5th Grade, and be at least seven years old by the date of enrollment (if your child is in the 6th grade or higher and has not received his/her First Communion, please see the RCIA section).
- The child must enroll in our Faith Formation Program and be able to attend the classes on a regular basis.
- Our archdiocese requires that the family must live within parish boundaries or be registered parishioners in our parish. If your family is not yet registered, please do so.
- At least one parent is encouraged to attend the ALPHA program.
For more information on first sacraments (reconciliation and communion) preparation for children contact Sandy Lashley, Faith Formation Coordinator at 770-641-9720 Ext. 253.
Eucharistic Preparation for Adults
Adults over 18, non-baptized adults, and baptized Catholics who desire to embrace the Catholic faith and receive the sacraments of Holy Eucharist and Confirmation are invited to participate in the Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA.)
Faith Formation Coordinator
770-641-9720 Ext. 253