Middle School (Edge)
EDGE is a Catholic Faith Formation program for early adolescents in grades 6-8. It is designed to meet the educational, spiritual, emotional, and social needs of young adolescents. Participants are welcome to bring friends.
Important updates are posted on St. Andrew's Edge Facebook page. Follow us @st.andrews.edge.roswell
- Edge will have lessons sent home weekly via email or the Remind app. Each lesson will be sent on Wednesdays. The lessons will be written for your child to complete the work independently. The first lesson will be emailed Wednesday, September 16.
- Edge will have a virtual check-in once a month. The first virtual check-in will be September 13 from 5:15 to 6:15 pm. Please have your child log in at 5 pm. Information for logging will be sent as the date nears.
- During the monthly virtual check-in, we will have an icebreaker and have a group discussion over the past lessons.
- We will try to meet in person once a month outside (weather permitting). The first session will be October 4. Details will be sent at a future date.
- We are not having a Parent Meeting this year, but will have an opportunity for parents to pick up materials if they prefer for their child to have printed materials rather than receiving the work online. (If you prefer printed materials, please let me know.)
- Please note this is our temporary plan until we are back in the classroom. Once we can meet in the classroom, our sessions will be Sundays from 11:15 am to 12:45 pm.
2020-2021 Calendar (subject to change)
Please fill-out the 2020-2021 Middle School Faith Formation Registration Form
NOTE: To make a payment for Faith Formation please click HERE.
Middle School Coordinator
770-641-8720 Ext. 230
We are Here to Listen and Take Action!
You Matter. You are Family.
Archdiocese of Atlanta 24-hour Abuse Reporting Hotline: 1-888-437-0764
Victim Assistance Program
Report an Abuse
Safe Environment Policies