There are many opportunities to provide time, talent and treasure in service to the Lord!
- At St. Andrew Catholic Church, we provide Offertory and 2nd Collection envelopes mailed directly to your home at no charge. We also provide the convenience of On Line Giving for recurring or one time gifts.
- There are a number of opportunities to make memorial gifts to the parish by purchasing a brick or paver to commemorate your family, group or a loved one.
- When planning end of life gifts, keep in mind the legacy of your faith and commit a portion of your life estate to St. Andrew Catholic Church. No amount is too small to make a difference!
- Give of your time and talent by joining a ministry that appeals to your particular interests and skills.There are ministries for all ages and all interests!
- Donations can be made to the church in the name of a loved one.
- Gifts can be made to the church or a particular ministry in lieu of flowers at the funeral of a loved one.
For specific information on how to designate a gift to the church, contact: Bob DeSantis at 770-641-9720 ext. 228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.