ARE YOU SOMEONE OR DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO...
• Has expressed an interest in becoming Catholic?
• Feels God is calling you to further develop a relationship in the Catholic tradition?
• Has a child over the age of seven who has not been baptized?
• Was baptized Catholic as a child, but has not celebrated the Sacraments of Eucharist and Confirmation?
We offer an opportunity to come together in a small group to learn more about the Catholic faith. Sessions focus on the teachings and experience of the Church and prepare individuals to celebrate the Sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation, and Eucharist during the Easter season. There are separate sessions for children or youth. You are welcome to participate in the process with your questions, your insights and your faith story in a warm accepting setting.
For information please contact Linda Spudic at 678-613-327, email@example.com. Or, join us for an informal question-and-answer coffee on the following date:
• Sunday, September 10 at 8:30 (English & Spanish), 10:15, 12:00 PM
Classes in English starting Sunday, September 17 at 9:00 AM in the Upper Room. It's not too late to register.